SQL SERVER 2008 Installation issues

There are few common issues caused during the installation of SQL Server 2008, out of which some are difficult to solve using internet surfing....

One of them which I faced lot of time is "%1  not a win32 application" - this occurs while installing SQL Server 2008, and the module is "Database Engine"...
I am not sure but this may happen with other applications also.

While installing I figured that I was installing the sql server 2008 with "Option" set to support 64 bit, which was obvious as my OS was win 7 ultimate 64bit.

Then after trying a lot I just changed the option from 64bit to x86, and voila!!! the installation completed successfully...

Thats it....Happy coding :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cshtml binding js function with boolean parameter using model

RDLC Error The report definition for report 'xxxxxx' has not been specified

Visual Studio vulnarable behaviour